Intelligent displays design developed by Tecnatom, based on its experience in Human Factors Engineering and control rooms design. It provides global overview at a glance and applies smart icons which incorporate dynamic information, synthetized using geometrical shapes, colors, etc., It is applyed at control and monitoring rooms and monitoring solutions interfaces and reports. Thanks to pattern recognition, it allows global visualization and early detection of deviations. Furthermore, it reduces human error and user´s cognitive workload.
- We integrate the data from different sources and present it in an effective way that is adapted to uses .
- Smart Icons merge shapes, colors, and figures to ensure that critical parameters are not overlooked.
- Our experience in Human Factors Engineering is applied to how information is presented to help with plant supervision, early error detection, and decision making .
- Minimizes human error .
- Reduces navigation .
- Reduces cognitive load .
- Supports decision making .
- Helps with early error detection.
- Data from any source is combined in accordance with process patterns and actionable events .
- Pattern recognition and integration of intelligent information (Tec Icons).
- Design based on a comprehensive study of the needs, characteristics, and daily routine of each user .
- Personalized and relevant information is presented in order to undertake the tasks efficiently.
TecOS SUPERVISE can be applied in any sector where there is a user interface: electric generation (nuclear, fossil fuel, renewable), distribution, oil and gas sector, industrial sectors, etc. Our methodology analyzes and identifies the information required by user profile and objectives. Thus, TecOS SUPERVISE can be suitable for any user approach, such as operation overview, component monitoring or high level supervision.Ask about your pilot project
TecOS SUPERVISE allows you to check your assets or process status at a glance, reducing the cognitive load. Its smart icons provide integrated, visual and intuitive information that support prompt detection of deviations and informed decisions making.
The electrical generation sector is facing a future of disruptive changes with the implementation of more renewable energy, a higher demand of electricity due to more electric transport and newly developed storage technology. Power plant digitalization In this context, conventional power plants ...Read more
Our world is changing at an unprecedented speed, involving challenges such as the population growth, the environmental degradation and the economic recession. As society becomes more reliant on technology, the progressive electrification and decarbonization of economy will intensify leading to a ...
The digital copy that enhances and improves the performance of the reality being replicated. The term «digital twin» seems to be a magic concept in this era of digitalization; in fact, the «digital twin» has been named as one of the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 by Gartner. The trut...
The power generation industry is currently facing the need to reduce operating costs while maintaining the safety and availability of power plants. Considering the high performance of non-manageable renewable power plants (solar and wind) that have been in operation over the last two decades, mos...