Intelligent displays design developed by Tecnatom, based on its experience in Human Factors Engineering and control rooms design. It provides global overview at a glance and applies smart icons which incorporate dynamic information, synthetized using geometrical shapes, colors, etc., It is applyed at control and monitoring rooms and monitoring solutions interfaces and reports. Thanks to pattern recognition, it allows global visualization and early detection of deviations. Furthermore, it reduces human error and user´s cognitive workload.
TURN THE DATA SMART
– We integrate the data from different sources and present it in an effective way that is adapted to uses .
– Smart Icons merge shapes, colors, and figures to ensure that critical parameters are not overlooked.
ADVANCED HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERING
– Our experience in Human Factors Engineering is applied to how information is presented to help with plant supervision, early error detection, and decision making.
– Minimizes human error.
– Reduces navigation.
– Reduces cognitive load.
– Supports decision making.
– Helps with early error detection.
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND VISUALIZATION
– Data from any source is combined in accordance with process patterns and actionable events.
– Pattern recognition and integration of intelligent information (Tec Icons).
– Design based on a comprehensive study of the needs, characteristics, and daily routine of each user.
– Personalized and relevant information is presented in order to undertake the tasks efficiently.
TecOS SUPERVISE features
Real customer reviews
Up to 25%
Reduction in navigation time
Up to 4
Signals integrated in a simple tecicon
Up to 10
Signals integrated in a complex tecicon
Up to 25%
Increase signals represented by foil
Up to 45%
Reduction in number of interfaces
Find out your improvement possibilities
·NEED TO KNOW MORE?
What can you do?
TecOS SUPERVISE can be applied in any sector where there is a user interface: electric generation (nuclear, fossil fuel, renewable), distribution, oil and gas sector, industrial sectors, etc. Our methodology analyzes and identifies the information required by user profile and objectives. Thus, TecOS SUPERVISE can be suitable for any user approach, such as operation overview, component monitoring or high level supervision.
How does it work?
TecOS SUPERVISE allows you to check your assets or process status at a glance, reducing the cognitive load. Its smart icons provide integrated, visual and intuitive information that support prompt detection of deviations and informed decisions making.
The design is based on a methodology developed by Tecnatom that analyzes the relationship between the end user and the work environment and its limits.
No, TecOS SUPERVISE has everything required for deployment.
Yes, tool models are adapted to plant technology, processes and current instrumentationIf the end user is a control room or field operator, deployment should be on premise. If, on the contrary, the user is an analyst, then supervision could be done from the Tecnatom monitoring center.