Track gas turbine main components life management, documenting all the actions carried out and storing all the information related to their costs. This solution contributes to manage the gas trubine components and optimize the maintenance costs.
– Codified database for all components and functional locations.
– Historical data of all the start-ups and operation tracking.
OPTIMIZED MAINTENANCE COSTS
– Maintenance costs tracking for gas turbine main components including reject costs .
– Optimizing maintenance budgets from OEM.
COMPONENTS LIFE MANAGEMENT
– Control of Equivalent Operating Hours (EOH), Start-ups, Remnant life, refurbishments .
– EOH projection to schedule replacements.
TecOS PTC-MANAGER features
Gas turbines components management
Tracking of components history
Proyected life calculation
How does it work?
TecOS PTC Manager is used in plants with gas turbines such as combined cycles, open cycle plants, cogeneration, Oil&Gas or other industries.
TecOS PTC Manager main users are the plants maintenance managers.
Yes, if the operation information and components replacements records are available you can implement it.
This web-based application can be deployed on-premise or on-cloud.