Remote Monitoring Services for Energy Plants
- Experts in operations, performance, maintenance, processes, and engineering.
- Using the cutting-edge TecOS Suite tools.
- Data analysis applied for early detection, diagnosis, and prediction of anomalies.
- Our team of data scientists tackles the analysis of complex problems, combining process knowledge with advanced algorithms.
- Application of human factor engineering geared towards minimizing human error, reducing cognitive load, and improving ergonomics.
- Smart icons developed by Tecnatom to present, in a visual and comprehensive way, the most representative parameters.
- Functional scope that is flexible and adaptable to our clients' needs and requirements.
Reduction of operation and maintenance costs.
Early detection of anomalies.
Supporting decision making.
- Monitor performance with TecOS SOLCEP
- Foresee degradation and emerging equipment problems with TecOS FORESEE.
- Monitor the state of components like valves, transformers, motors, and structures.
Our expert analysts rely on these tools and on their process knowledge to report events, to make recommendations, and to offer personalized advice.
Tecnatom Monitoring Center aims to support energy plants to optimize operation and maintenance. The data and the TecOS Suite solutions provide support for our monitoring and diagnosis services.
The CMT team uses different profiles from analysts and experts who work collaboratively with plants. The center's staff is supported by their knowledge on the technologies, processes, and tools to be able to make the most of the available data. Our relationship with our clients is based on transparency. We design communication processes based upon our clients’ specific needs. In addition, CMT includes simulators that Tecnatom has developed and that allow to test different scenarios and give recommendations to our clients
The information processed in the CMT is shown through smart interfaces that, thanks to pattern recognition and the integration of information, allow to identify anomalies at a glance. The use of smart icons, developed by Tecnatom, help to present information in a comprehensive, intuitive way,reducing the cognitive load on the user and favoring situational awareness. Tecnatom's experience in human factor engineering has given rise to a design aimed at facilitating the work of analysts.
The electrical generation sector is facing a future of disruptive changes with the implementation of more renewable energy, a higher demand of electricity due to more electric transport and newly developed storage technology. Power plant digitalization In this context, conventional power plants ...Read more
Our world is changing at an unprecedented speed, involving challenges such as the population growth, the environmental degradation and the economic recession. As society becomes more reliant on technology, the progressive electrification and decarbonization of economy will intensify leading to a ...
The digital copy that enhances and improves the performance of the reality being replicated. The term «digital twin» seems to be a magic concept in this era of digitalization; in fact, the «digital twin» has been named as one of the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 by Gartner. The trut...
The power generation industry is currently facing the need to reduce operating costs while maintaining the safety and availability of power plants. Considering the high performance of non-manageable renewable power plants (solar and wind) that have been in operation over the last two decades, mos...