- We integrate the data from different sources and present it in an effective way that is adapted to uses
- Smart Icons merge shapes, colors, and figures to ensure that critical parameters are not overlooked
- Data from any source is combined in accordance with process patterns and actionable events
- Pattern recognition and integration of intelligent information (Tec Icons)
- Our experience in Human Factors Engineering is applied to how information is presented to help with plant supervision, early error detection, and decision making
- Design based on a comprehensive study of the needs, characteristics, and daily routine of each user
- Personalized and relevant information is presented in order to undertake the tasks efficiently
- Minimizes human error
- Reduces navigation
- Reduces cognitive load
- Supports decision making
- Helps with early error detection
The displays can be generated with the plant's DCS software
Or they can run on a higher layer; for example, using the Tecnatom software, which has optimal graphics capabilities
- Visualization can be done either on the existing hardware of the plant or on dedicated machines.
- Accessible remotely if cloud architecture is chosen
- The Smart Displays technology is also applied in TecOS solutions interfaces
- Creates visual reports focused on critical information
TecOS SUPERVISE allows you to check your assets or process status at a glance, reducing the cognitive load. Its smart icons provide integrated, visual and intuitive information that support prompt detection of deviations and informed decisions making
The design is based on a methodology developed by Tecnatom that analyzes the relationship between the end user and the work environment and its limits.
If the end user is a control room or field operator, deployment should be on premise. If, on the contrary, the user is an analyst, then supervision could be done from the Tecnatom monitoring center.
No, TecOS SUPERVISE has everything required for deployment.
The digital twin is a virtual replica of an asset or process that, by combining design information, process data and simulation capabilities, allows us to optimize the operation throughout its life. What steps must be followed to build a digital twin? Physical processes or assets that can undertake this journey to intelligence are very diverse […]Read More