- Codified database for all components and functional locations
- Historical data of all the start-ups and operation tracking
- Control of Equivalent Operating Hours (EOH), Start-ups, Remnant life, refurbishments
- EOH projection to schedule replacements
- Maintenance costs tracking for gas turbine main components including reject costs
- Optimizing maintenance budgets from OEM
TecOS PTC Manager is used in plants with gas turbines such as combined cycles, open cycle plants, cogeneration, Oil&Gas or other industries
TecOS PTC Manager main users are the plants maintenance managers
Yes, if the operation information and components replacements records are available you can implement it.
It is an important tool to support our clients during LTSA negotiation
This web-based application can be deployed on-premise or on-cloud.
The digital twin is a virtual replica of an asset or process that, by combining design information, process data and simulation capabilities, allows us to optimize the operation throughout its life. What steps must be followed to build a digital twin? Physical processes or assets that can undertake this journey to intelligence are very diverse […]Read More