- Codified database for all components and functional locations
- Historical data of all the start-ups and operation tracking
- Control of Equivalent Operating Hours (EOH), Start-ups, Remnant life, refurbishments
- EOH projection to schedule replacements
- Maintenance costs tracking for gas turbine main components including reject costs
- Optimizing maintenance budgets from OEM
TecOS PTC Manager is used in plants with gas turbines such as combined cycles, open cycle plants, cogeneration, Oil&Gas or other industries
TecOS PTC Manager main users are the plants maintenance managers
Yes, if the operation information and components replacements records are available you can implement it.
It is an important tool to support our clients during LTSA negotiation
This web-based application can be deployed on-premise or on-cloud.
Our world is changing at an unprecedented speed, involving challenges such as the population growth, the environmental degradation and the economic recession. As society becomes more reliant on technology, the progressive electrification and decarbonization of economy will intensify leading to a more complex electricical system. The future technologies will need vast quantities of electricity and […]Read More