- Experts in operations, performance, maintenance, processes, and engineering.
- Using the cutting-edge TecOS Suite tools
- Application of human factor engineering geared towards minimizing human error, reducing cognitive load, and improving ergonomics.
- Smart icons developed by Tecnatom to present, in a visual and comprehensive way, the most representative parameters
- Data analysis applied for early detection, diagnosis, and prediction of anomalies.
- Our team of data scientists tackles the analysis of complex problems, combining process knowledge with advanced algorithms.
- Functional scope that is flexible and adaptable to our clients' needs and requirements
Tecnatom Monitoring Center aims to support energy plants to optimize operation and maintenance. The data and the TecOS Suite solutions provide support for our monitoring and diagnosis services
- Operational reports
- Reports focused on accounting
- Reports with an executive profile
On-demand analysis and assessment to face unfamiliar situations
- Diagnosis of inefficient situations.
- Analysis of instrumentation
- Assessment of when it is appropriate to undertake certain maintenance
- Communication between the center and our clients is based on fluidity and transparency
- Remote access to all CMT solutions.
- CMT platform generates alerts for mobile devices and email
The CMT team uses different profiles from analysts and experts who work collaboratively with plants. The center's staff is supported by their knowledge on the technologies, processes, and tools to be able to make the most of the available data. Our relationship with our clients is based on transparency. We design communication processes based upon our clients’ specific needs.
In addition, CMT includes simulators that Tecnatom has developed and that allow to test different scenarios and give recommendations to our clients
The information processed in the CMT is shown through smart interfaces that, thanks to pattern recognition and the integration of information, allow to identify anomalies at a glance.
The use of smart icons, developed by Tecnatom, help to present information in a comprehensive, intuitive way,reducing the cognitive load on the user and favoring situational awareness.
Tecnatom's experience in human factor engineering has given rise to a design aimed at facilitating the work of analysts
Instrumentation analysis, process optimization recommendations, inefficient situation diagnosis, deviation impact analysis to support decision making.
The architecture for acquisition, transport, and storage is flexible and adaptable to the client's needs. CMT software has a wide variety of connectors to transmit and storage plant data in order to be able to take advantage of the data once it has been processed.
Performance and component monitoring both require data sources and communications solutions. Storage takes place in a data management system. The best solution for deployment will be sought to meet the client's needs
The communication process with plant staff is tailored to the needs of each client. Staff should be available for weekly and monthly follow-up, as well as being able to tend to alerts set off by monitoring system incidents.
The data for TecOS solutions is stored in a database to ensure its integrity and it is sent securely via SSL/TLS encryption. Optionally, the TecOS platform can also perform data masking, if required.
Our world is changing at an unprecedented speed, involving challenges such as the population growth, the environmental degradation and the economic recession. As society becomes more reliant on technology, the progressive electrification and decarbonization of economy will intensify leading to a more complex electricical system. The future technologies will need vast quantities of electricity and […]Read More